The J-1 Visa for Trainees and Interns
The purpose of the J-1 Trainee/ Internship category of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program is to give the successful applicant an opportunity for professional development linked to an insight into the methodology and thinking associated with American business and a general understanding of American culture. Trainees and Interns are expected to share the cross-cultural and professional experience they have gained in the U.S. upon returning to their own countries.
Many companies provide their trainees/interns with a monthly stipend.
- Applicants should be aware that the J-1 Visa Program for Trainees and Interns is intended solely as a means of participating in a training or intern program. Using the J-1 Visa Program for Trainees and Interns to fill the position of a regular employee is strictly prohibited by U.S. Department of State regulations.
- As Trainee/Intern, the applicant is strictly prohibited from accepting any employment in the U.S outside training/internship. If an applicant is found to engage in unauthorized work, he will be in violation of federal regulations, subject to immediate termination from the J-1 Visa Program, and may face deportation and other penalties through the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
J-1 Visa Program Eligibility
To be eligible for Sponsorship on the J-1 Trainee/ Intern Visa, applicants must:
- Have secured a training or internship with a company in the USA. * The company must be willing to offer training or internship in one of the following fields:
- Information, Media, Communications, Management, Business, Commerce, Finance, Science, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, Industrial Occupations, Public Administration,Law
- Be proficient in English
- Be prepared to leave the U.S. within 30 days after completion of the program. The USCIS grants this period to allow for preparing for the return to the home country. Applicants may neither continue nor complete the program, nor work during this 30-day period. However, They may travel inside the United States.
Please note that usadiversitylottery.com cannot help in finding suitable positions with prospective employers
Qualifying for an Internship
The MAXIMUM Intern program duration is 12 MONTHS. Applicants can qualify for an internship if:
- they are still currently enrolled at a degree or certificate-granting post-secondary institution outside the US
- OR they have already graduated with adegree or its equivalent but not more than 12 months prior to the program start date.
Qualifying for a Traineeship
The MAXIMUM Trainee program duration is 18 MONTHS. Applicants can qualify for a traineeship if they have either:
- a degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution and at least one year of prior related work experience acquired outside the United States
- OR five years of work experience acquired outside the United States
How can www.usadiversitylottery.com help?
By enlisting the services of our US Attorney, www.usadiversitylottery.com will:
- Screen the applicants on the basis of their experience, education, and command of English, ensuring that they meet the requirements of the Trainee/ Intern Category of the J-1 Visa Program
- Advise both the applicant and the Company of the activities that are not allowed and what is expected by the Trainee/ Intern
- Choose and register the applicant and the company with the appropriate International Organization in charge of approving the J-1 Visa Program
- Prepare the required documents for the Organization's review and approval
- Provide guidance to satisfy the necessary steps and requests from the Organization
- Prepare the material needed for the US embassy or consulate
Please note that www.usadiversitylottery.com cannot help in finding suitable positions with prospective employers.
The processing time is typically 4-6 weeks. Obviously, it may take a longer or a shorter period of time depending on how quickly the applicant and the host family provide the usadiversitylotttery.com attorney with all the necessary materials and information. Please CONTACT US NOW to request our assistance with your J-1 Visa application
US Green Card - None Employment Based
The Green Card Lottery
The annual USA Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery makes 55,000 diversity immigrant visas (green cards) available every year to persons who meet two basic eligibility requirements. Participation in the green card lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide who meet these two basic entry requirements. The Green Card Lottery Program makes green cards available to the lottery winners, authorizing the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents.
Green Card Lottery
Green Card Lottery Results and the history behind the Green Card Lottery Application Program. Read more...
Take the free test to see if you qualify. If you do, apply for the USA Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery here on the official USA Diversity Lottery site. Take the free green card test.
These lucky winners fulfilled their American dream through our services. Read their testimony..