The J-1 Visa for Au Pairs
The Au Pair category of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program allows a caring live-in childcare provider between the ages of 18 and 26 to live as an extended member of a host family in exchange for room, board, and a stipend. Whilst the main priority of a successful applicant will be to take care of the kids, they should also have free time to enjoy life in the U.S.
The prospective applicant must have received an offer as a childcare provider with a family in the USA* and must:
- Be 18 to 26 years-old and in good health
- Have a genuine love of children and childcare experience
- Speak and understand English
- Be a secondary school graduate
- Have an international driver's license and a minimum of 50 hours of driving experience
- Be a non-smoker if required by the host family
- Be of good character and receive a police clearance report
- Be prepared to commit to 12 months away from home
- Have not previously lived in the U.S. as an au pair
Please note that usadiversitylottery.com cannot help in finding positions with prospective host families.
Other responsibilities and duties
In addition to providing childcare, au pair responsibilities may include:
- Dropping the kids off at school or activities
- Picking them up from school or after-school activities
- Helping with homework
- Helping to keep the kids' rooms clean
- Cooking light meals for the kids
How can usadiversitylottery.com help?
By enlisting the services of our US Attorny, usadiversitylottery.com will:
- Screen the applicants on the basis of their experience, education, and command of English, ensuring that they meet the requirements of the Au Pair Category of the J1 Visa Program
- Advise both the applicant and the host family of the activities that are not allowed and what is expected by the au pair
- Choose and register the applicant and the host family with the appropriate International Organization in charge of approving the J1 Visa Program
- Prepare the required documents for the Organization's review and approval
- Provide guidance to satisfy the necessary steps and requests from the Organization
- Prepare the material needed for the U.S. embassy or consulate.
Please note that usadiversitylottery.com cannot help in finding positions with prospective host families
The processing time is typically 4-6 weeks. Obviously, it may take a longer or a shorter period of time depending on how quickly the applicant and the host family provide the usadiversitylotttery.com attorney with all the necessary materials and information. Please CONTACT US NOW to request our assistance with your J-1 Visa application
US Green Card - None Employment Based
The Green Card Lottery
The annual USA Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery makes 55,000 diversity immigrant visas (green cards) available every year to persons who meet two basic eligibility requirements. Participation in the green card lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide who meet these two basic entry requirements. The Green Card Lottery Program makes green cards available to the lottery winners, authorizing the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents.
Green Card Lottery
Green Card Lottery Results and the history behind the Green Card Lottery Application Program. Read more...
Take the free test to see if you qualify. If you do, apply for the USA Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery here on the official USA Diversity Lottery site. Take the free green card test.
These lucky winners fulfilled their American dream through our services. Read their testimony..